It has been a while since I last posted … Almost two years to be precise! A lot has happened in two years, I have traveled around the world and visited over thirty destinations, experienced things I never even dreamed of and learnt so much about myself.
Some of my highlights have been:
- Skydiving over the Great Barrier Reef, terrifying but incredible.
- Spending a weekend at Ellerston, James Packers estate, those views were insane.
- Diving in in the Great Barrier Reef (I saw Nemo!!).
- The sunsets while I was working at sea.
- Travelling up the east coast of Australia in a camper van made for four people, but there actually being five of us sleeping in it. (I don’t think I have ever been so hot in my life!)
- Bathing in the mud baths of Nha Trang, Vietnam.
- Drinking Guinness in Ireland.
- Exploring the Wicklow mountains in Ireland.
- Trying pulled pork poutine in Canada.
- Sleeping in a raft house in Thailand. (One of the most beautiful places I have ever been!)
- Everything about Hong Kong.
- Trying a Singapore Sling in Singapore.
- Drinking the best apple juice I have ever had in my life in Malaysia (Yes that is a sandwich bag with a straw in, that is how ‘to go’ drinks are served in Asia).
- And who could forget the wonderful 3D time tunnel in Malaysia!
These are just some of the incredible things I have been lucky enough to experience. I will hopefully (maybe) post about some of them in more detail at some point (not promising anything). Thank you to everyone who has been reading this and those who have encouraged me to start blogging again.
Ciao for now.